Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk - rave reviews

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wed fans raving about Lewis Dunk on owlstalk. (Well two are at least)

Just how good is he going to get? England player? One of the best CBs ever?
Worth over £12mil?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll be amazed if he's still with us next year if we don't get promoted. I watch him and Knockaert and they are too good for this level.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Loving some of the comments suggesting that they should have gone for him in the summer. The only way Dunk is leaving is if a Premier League team comes in with a HUGE offer for him.

Duffy sounded like a beast too, seems like Goldson is going to have his work cut out trying to get back in the team the way Dunk and Duffy seem to be linking up. Really glad Duffy seems to be settling now after a tricky first couple of games. Great problem to have a player as good as Goldson on the bench. Can't remember the last time we had 3 genuinely class CB's.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Was it Rosenior who said last week that Dunk will play for England?

Could do one day soon but he needs to get ahead of any that play for Utd or Chelsea regardless of form, like many other English CB's that deserve a cap or two. Plenty of time though. It's easy to forget that he's only 25 this year (unless I'm mistaken).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's cutting out the calamitous errors and rash fouls and it's made all the difference, he's always been good but now he's better.

Carry on like this and he can choose any team he wants (hopefully us!).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Loving some of the comments suggesting that they should have gone for him in the summer. The only way Dunk is leaving is if a Premier League team comes in with a HUGE offer for him.

Duffy sounded like a beast too, seems like Goldson is going to have his work cut out trying to get back in the team the way Dunk and Duffy seem to be linking up. Really glad Duffy seems to be settling now after a tricky first couple of games. Great problem to have a player as good as Goldson on the bench. Can't remember the last time we had 3 genuinely class CB's.

Goldson will get his chance quite soon with yellow cards racking up.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What a ball from Dunk for the first goal. I can't get over it, it was absolutely sublime.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
This season Dunk is looking as good as Lawrenson. Glad he didn't sign for some tinpot club as I reckon he will go to one of the top 5/6 OK clubs regardless of where we finish this season.

🐕

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nice to see that the arrogance of assuming you can throw money at a rival club to buy their best players isn't limited to us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's no doubt that the boy done good
neil.jpg

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
That through ball for baldocks goal is outrageous, especially for a centre half.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Bidding would have to start at 20 million and I'm not even joking. He has everything in his game to go far. The only thing lacking was possibly temperament, he seems to have got over that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here