50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Primarily to end free movement

10 20.00%
  • End free movement as a significant factor

26 52.00%
  • Don't want to end free movement

14 28.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brexit voters Only - Free Movement or not ?

0 Not allowed!
    There is some discussion on another thread as to the proportion of Brexit voters whose prime motivation was an end to Free Movement

So, for Brexit voters only

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      We've got no supermarket trolleys left for the scrap collectors-enough is enough!
      If you have mental problems,it might be good manners to tell me before you start the abuse.Thank you.
      "I can only beat what's in front of me" he says.Maybe too much has caused your problem.Are you myopic as well?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      No more free movement

2 Not allowed!
      It was at the bottom of my list for voting for Brexit.
      After years of studying the subject, I knew what lay ahead if we continued to stay in the EU. Unwittingly and unknowingly, many people in this country voted for out based on a premise that there are too many people coming into this country. They hadn't spent the time or effort to reason out why a certain agenda is being driven forward. A very clever agenda that has swept up many millions in its wake and led them to believe that there is nothing else, this is the way forward.
      Staring at the rude boys happypig's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It was at the bottom of my list for voting for Brexit.
      After years of studying the subject, I knew what lay ahead if we continued to stay in the EU. Unwittingly and unknowingly, many people in this country voted for out based on a premise that there are too many people coming into this country. They hadn't spent the time or effort to reason out why a certain agenda is being driven forward. A very clever agenda that has swept up many millions in its wake and led them to believe that there is nothing else, this is the way forward.
      What's the agenda and who's agenda is it ?

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      There is some discussion on another thread as to the proportion of Brexit voters whose prime motivation was an end to Free Movement

Do you not realise how futile it is to say for 'Brexit voters only'? The one certainty - if anybody takes any notice of this tread at all - is that some sad remoaners will vote "Primarily to end free movement" in order to re-inforce their particular belief that all Brexiters don't like foreigners coming here, and are essentially racist.
      A bit like asking for Labour supporters only (among those thousands that have recently 'joined' the Labour party) to vote for Corbyn. Not as if some Tories will have signed up to vote Corbyn in order to make sure Labour remains unelectable. eh?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post

regards
      DR
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Interesting to see that despite being in the 3rd day of this poll, far less than 10% of those voting to 'Brexit' on the main poll have bothered to vote. I stand by my opinion why the majority of those voting 'Out' did so.

Are the Brexiteers nervous of showing their true colours ?
      "After an investigation, Crystal Palace have been docked points for cheating." -Playforyourclub.com

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      Interesting to see that despite being in the 3rd day of this poll, far less than 10% of those voting to 'Brexit' on the main poll have bothered to vote. I stand by my opinion why the majority of those voting 'Out' did so.

NO, THEY VOTED AND WON
      regards
      DR

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post

What a ridicuolus poll. Its like a poll: Do you beat your wife? Have you stopped beating your wife? Why do you beat your wife? No answer is the right answer.

If the question was less biased and "Remain stenched", maybe you would get Brexiteers like myself to answer. Its just another attempt to smeer Brexiteers with a Racism card rather than a real poll actually wanting to get information and showing "true colours" which you seem to be convinced though your (losing) Remain tinted goggles that is some Farage-esque, National Front, BNP laden, anti-Brit hatred of non UK citizens.

So, no i didnt vote on this biased poll and no, I am not afraid of showing my true colours - my 'colours' aren't represented on this stupid one sided biased and totally Remain biased ridicious poll.

Answer your point clear enough