Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury tested positive for cocaine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite ironic if true. Man with mental health issues reachers for the white Columbian powder; man on fire reaches for the can of petrol. You could hardly make it up . . . .

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Quite ironic if true. Man with mental health issues reachers for the white Columbian powder; man on fire reaches for the can of petrol. You could hardly make it up . . . .

I reckon Eddie will get the fight he wants. Maybe he can ruin two careers in two fights

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I could understand if he had tested positive for Dope.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would like to go up to Fury and say you cheating pikey, i wonder how he would take it???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a BELLEND. So the "medical condition" story and him pulling out of the fight was the day after the test that he knew he'd fail.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He is now stripped of belts

It's actually not a bannable offence if not during competition. It's actually quite sad that due to his mental state he's gone so badly off the rails. It was obvious very soon after he'd won the title he was struggling.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Errrrm, extremely common for people with mental health issues to turn to drugs or alcohol.

Yes. But I was being very specific. Tyson is grandiose and (I suspect) also a depressive. Cocaine is about the very last thing to abuse if that's your spectrum . . . :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Errrrm, extremely common for people with mental health issues to turn to drugs or alcohol.

Maybe when they provide some medical evidence I'll consider this. Until then I'll just assume he lacks discipline and dedication.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Yes. But I was being very specific. Tyson is grandiose and (I suspect) also a depressive. Cocaine is about the very last thing to abuse if that's your spectrum . . . :shrug:

You're right of course. However cocaine is probably a drug that a depressive would turn to, to self medicate. It would give the 'umpf' to get the things done when the illness is incapacitating you.

I'm not saying it's right or that he's not a bellend. Just it all seems to add up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here