Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Level, ITV 1 9PM ( Fri 30th September)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
New crime drama series starts this evening on ITV 1 at 9.00.
Filmed in Brighton, Peacehaven and I've just seen a trailer that was filmed in Newhaven.
Philip Glenister is one of the main characters.

Sorry no link, but hopefully worth a watch later.

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
Watched it being filmed at childrens playground by the Lagoon - I will be fat bloke sitting with 2 dogs in back ground :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Level

New TV series set in Brighton, starting on ITV now. Anyone else watching?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
New TV series set in Brighton, starting on ITV now. Anyone else watching?

Is it about camping ?

Is it about hippies hanging out drinking and juggling ?

Is it about mean and moody skater kids ?

Is it about dads staring at their mobile phones occasionally looking up to check if little angel stardust is still waiting to use the bucket swing ?

Is it about mums in onesies shouting at little Tyson to not hit little Cherqonda with the bucket swing ?

Is it about discovering a man has overdosed in the toilets ?

Is it oh I give up prey tell what's it about then ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My thread not good enough [MENTION=3720]surrey jim[/MENTION] ? ??? :)

Good TV, Philip Glenister wasn't in it for long :shrug:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"East Sussex Police found the body in woodland 20 miles up the M23"......... so in West Sussex then. Do these researchers do ANYTHING..?

20 miles up the M23 is Surrey.

Now I thought the other police force found the body in Surrey, not East Sussex Police.
The femal detective that was present at the shooting got sent down to Brighton to investigate, as LeSaux ( who got killed ) lived in Brighton.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is it about camping ?

Is it about hippies hanging out drinking and juggling ?

Is it about mean and moody skater kids ?

Is it about dads staring at their mobile phones occasionally looking up to check if little angel stardust is still waiting to use the bucket swing ?

Is it about mums in onesies shouting at little Tyson to not hit little Cherqonda with the bucket swing ?

Is it about discovering a man has overdosed in the toilets ?

Is it oh I give up prey tell what's it about then ?

fell asleep around 15 mins in so can't confirm if the show was any good or not.

and yes I would be a s**t tv show reviewer!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Now I thought the other police force found the body in Surrey, not East Sussex Police.
The femal detective that was present at the shooting got sent down to Brighton to investigate, as LeSaux ( who got killed ) lived in Brighton.

Assuming she was on her way home when she called in to the Crawley Chemist, the murder would have been in West Sussex?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[QUOTEi=Milano;7611240]"East Sussex Police found the body in woodland 20 miles up the M23"......... so in West Sussex then. Do these researchers do ANYTHING..?[/QUOTE]

Assuming she was on her way home when she called in to the Crawley Chemist, the murder would have been in West Sussex?

Yes both correct, just watched it again without the beers :facepalm:not sure where I got Surrey from, or another police force finding the body. :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here