Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
a7acba6bb1d56b3ddfeb4b15a326870b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
a7acba6bb1d56b3ddfeb4b15a326870b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Would anyone be even remotely surprised?

Interesting to see reactions in press to the Allardyce affair. Colin Murray condemning him outright while Harry Rednapp comes out strongly in his defence (it's a stitch up guv...who hasn't done somefink like that, way the world works, didn't break no laws etc etc). Telling.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh please let this be true. Not out of any emnity towards Palace, but it should take his name out of the frame for the England job once and for all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh please let this be true. Not out of any emnity towards Palace, but it should take his name out of the frame for the England job once and for all.

What makes you think that even though England are pretty well down and out that Pardew would be on the radar? What exactly has he ever achieved ?

We may be desperate but I very much doubt that we are that desperate.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What makes you think that even though England are pretty well down and out that Pardew would be on the radar? What exactly has he ever achieved ?

Just that his name is constantly mentioned. I agree, it is highly unlikely, but if any allegations prove to be true, then it will be 100% unlikely.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Just that his name is constantly mentioned. I agree, it is highly unlikely, but if any allegations prove to be true, then it will be 100% unlikely.

If previous allegations about another story are true, I guess he would already be out of the running.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Colin Murray condemning him outright while Harry Rednapp comes out strongly in his defence (it's a stitch up guv...who hasn't done somefink like that, way the world works, didn't break no laws etc etc). Telling.

Dunno nuffink bout no money mate, me dog does all that, the banks 'n wotnot, I just got couple tenners in me back pocket is all I knows, the dog pays all them bills, numbers and cash and cheques and stuff – never seen 'em, wouldn't know if get paid 'undred quid or 'undred 'undred million quid, honest, I just turns up and does me job, one plus one, wassthat anyway, four? nine? elevensy eight? dunno, honest geezer, never could do any maths and all, too hard innit, numbers eh? I don't even do words, I can't write me name let alone write a cheque, in fact I can't even talk really, haven't ever used a word in me life, never, straight up... etc etc.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They'll be dancing on the pitch at wembley at this news.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Interesting to see reactions in press to the Allardyce affair. Colin Murray condemning him outright while Harry "Bung" Rednapp comes out strongly in his defence

Corrected for you!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
All there is to go on are the words of a discredited agent and an even less reliable Twitter page.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

Er... we gave the job to the great manager that is Big Sam, and now we have the great manager Southgate in charge for 4 games. Also, its the FA.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

For as long as a sizeable portion of football fans bang on about the next manager needing to be English the FA are going to be limited to an extremely small (and fairly unimpressive) list of viable candidates and, sadly (considering he's an utter tool), Pardew has to be part of that conversation.

Now, if it was open to a foreign manager (as it might well be, I don't think anything's been said either way) then the smug dad-dancing sleazebag wouldn't be anywhere near it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In other news:-

tumblr_m8wgkbhtMp1qdptr8o1_500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here