Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion supporters clubs across the globe

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Other than Seagulls Down Under, do we have any other supporters clubs, or regular foreign gatherings, anywhere else in the world outside of Sussex and London?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There's the tiny group in Finland, and I seem to recall there's a group in Israel too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have sort of converted a colleague to make Albion her 2nd team and she is managing Brighton on football manager.

I also saw a car with a seagulls sticker yesterday. I thought mine was the only one.
If I can find the driver we might be able to start the Malta Seagulls branch :)

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Quite a few of us based here - several in NYC and quite a few dotted about in the West Coast, Las Vegas, Ohio, New Jersey and North Carolina I think

Yes, we're typically American and rebellious and fat (someone will say it) and a long way from each other. Approximately 2M Brits live in US/Canada, so possibly 500 Albion fans dotted over the continent (my guess)? Most of them quietly checking websites and scores but NOT active on NSC.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I've converted quite a few Scousers if that's any good. Dozens now have the Albion as their second team, some actually as their first. We go to matches in the NW. Scouse Seagulls! :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I believe there was/is one in Australia.

There have been a couple over the years.

The original one we had about 30-40 members and this was pre-internet and social media. We'd pay a yearly fee and we'd get sent photocopies of clippings of games from the Argus once a month. That was back in the late 80's early 90's.

The current incarnation is much bigger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here