Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like a county league atmosphere - don't ever moan about the Amex atmo people ;)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Been here before, but far too many sott reds these days. Was Stephens' conduct so bad he really didn't deserve to stay on the pitch? A bit of lip to the ref and a clumsy challenge and he's off.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Been here before, but far too many sott reds these days. Was Stephens' conduct so bad he really didn't deserve to stay on the pitch? A bit of lip to the ref and a clumsy challenge and he's off.

Maybe we should appeal. If it's too harsh the FA will recind it - there're a decent bunch.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sounds like a county league atmosphere - don't ever moan about the Amex atmo people ;)
I thought that listening on the radio. There were extended periods where there was genuinely no atmosphere. Just the sound of the players. I think I heard a cow mooing art one point, but that may have been my imagination.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thanks for posting and all that, but I think your thread title needs to be reviewed in the light of the trade descriptions act.............

I was going to call it "crylights", but I thought I'd get chastised for that, you know.................:)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Maybe we should appeal. If it's too harsh the FA will recind it - there're a decent bunch.

I don't think you can appeal a sending off when it was for two bookable offences. Stephens knows the new rule about dissent so only really has himself to blame even if the second yellow is a bit soft, if he'd kept his gob shut earlier he'd have not been sent off.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought that listening on the radio. There were extended periods where there was genuinely no atmosphere. Just the sound of the players. I think I heard a cow mooing art one point, but that may have been my imagination.

That was farmer McCarthy getting the feed ready for his Inbredshire cattle breed.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I don't think you can appeal a sending off when it was for two bookable offences. Stephens knows the new rule about dissent so only really has himself to blame even if the second yellow is a bit soft, if he'd kept his gob shut earlier he'd have not been sent off.

I wasn't serious. We know they are a bunch of ***** and would not give us anything.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

There was a third poor tackle, earlier, when he might have gone. The ref had a word, and it was obvious he was on a final chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here