"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"
"Please be Pardew"

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

#justsaying....

Where is this then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 Championship managers as well.

Pearson's suspension relevant ?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hilarious. I'd imagine every single manager in the country will be invited to a meeting with a worried chairman tomorrow.

It was always going to explode at some point. Just too much money floating around the game "off the pitch".

As supporters we should be really really pissed off if true.

We are paying for it.

.. And I'd imagine sponsors are taking a keen eye too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Please not Hughton

Please not Hughton

Please not Hughton

Please not Hughton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here