Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair it is good news we were going to go nowhere with him in charge

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I find it incredible that a man who has been around as a manager for some time is naive enough to speak to "agents" in his new position.

He should have just told them to F**k off and live on his generous salary.

flint

Jul 9, 2003
eastbourne
Hope the Telegraph are happy they have contributed to England team success by creating a mess in the management. Allardyce not wonderful but not a lot else around at present.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Hope the Telegraph are happy they have contributed to England team success by creating a mess in the management. Allardyce not wonderful but not a lot else around at present.

The Telegraph have done nothing wrong but exposed corruption in football. When 'our' press went after FIFA there was Similar outrage a few years ago then we have a World Cup in Russia and Qatar. Good work for exposing him although I agree it's depressing

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The Telegraph have done nothing wrong but exposed corruption in football. When 'our' press went after FIFA there was Similar outrage a few years ago then we have a World Cup in Russia and Qatar. Good work for exposing him although I agree it's depressing

Fully agee.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
£3 million a year doing a job we all know he's wanted for YEARS and he still got greedy for more.

No sympathy whatsoever from me.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The press are not to blame. They've just exposed his greed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here