Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disastrous mistakes?

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
The Julie Roberts character - beautifully refined, immaculately presented, weighed down with bags of luxury-goods from a grand shopping spree - unrecognisable as yesterdays Hollywood hooker - mischievously revisits a swish Rodeo Drive boutique -

Sales Person:
- May I help you?

Julia:
- Hi! - Do you remember me?

- No I'm sorry.

- I was in here yesterday - you wouldn't wait on me.
- you work on commission, right?

- Yes.

- Big mistake. BIG. HUGE.

Here's another example of a very, very, very big mistake -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...-MPs-who-backed-Jeremy-Corbyn-desert-him.html

Further HUGE mistakes?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No striker?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Corbyn might be ripping the Labour party apart, but he's been cracking business for NSC.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Downbeat guitar riff from 'These Boots Were Made For Walking' plays, prostitute promises Joker she will 'Love you longtime' Vietnamese guy steals Joker's camera, throws it to accomplice on a Honda C60, turns back to Joker and does a karate kick into thin air, Joker smiles and responds in kind.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Rubbing deep heat into my legs before playing football.
A quick piss before I run out onto the pitch but I accidentally rubbed my bellend putting my todger back into my shorts.
I did not play well first half.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A quick piss before I run out onto the pitch but I accidentally rubbed my bellend putting my todger back into my shorts.

Of course you did

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Corbyn might be ripping the Labour party apart, but he's been cracking business for NSC.
Corbyn!!!..... it's just so funny that he is being propped up by several tens of thousands of spotty oiks from your local student union bar, who ordinarily have the price of a pint of cider as their main concern in life....... they are too young to be making such a laughable mistake.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Most of us thought it was your best ever performance......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here