Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United U23s v Albion U23s, kick-off 7pm tonight...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
..at the Chigwell Construction Stadium (formerly known as Victoria Road), Dagenham.

Albion's squad includes Australian trialist Peter Skapetis, a 21-year-old quick, strong forward who served a scholarship at QPR and then moved on to Stoke City in the summer of 2014 for a reported fee of ₤300,000. Unfortunately he suffered two cruciate ligament injuries (one to each knee) and was released at the end of last season. The squad also includes Jason Davis who also missed the whole of last season with his own cruciate injury. He has just returned from a spell on loan at Bognor where he picked up a leg injury after 30 minutes of his debut.

[TWEET]780458728340459520[/TWEET]

[TWEET]780458853095837698[/TWEET]

[TWEET]780452004023926784[/TWEET]

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Thanks AZ.

Possession stat looks interesting... 89%?? West Ham have had the ball for about 5 minutes then? Although given there have been no off target shots, no on target shots and no corners, perhaps that's possible

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Is that Peter Skapetis on the bench?

He's a striker that was supposed to be on trial at Derby. 21 years old returning from knee injuries, was at Stoke.

Could be a useful addition.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thanks AZ.

Possession stat looks interesting... 89%?? West Ham have had the ball for about 5 minutes then? Although given there have been no off target shots, no on target shots and no corners, perhaps that's possible

???

This is what I see:-

WHUvAlbU23.jpg

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is that Peter Skapetis on the bench?

He's a striker that was supposed to be on trial at Derby. 21 years old returning from knee injuries, was at Stoke.

Could be a useful addition.

I take it you didn't bother to read my opening post then.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From AZ's stats, I'd say that we've got a high shot to dangerous attack ratio, whereas West Ham's is extremely low.

Taken from the live blog on West Ham's website:-

HALF-TIME: It's goalless between West Ham PL2 and Brighton. The Hammers have dominated the ball in the first 45 but have created little compared to how much they've been on the ball. Captain Declan Rice probably had the best chance but his effort was cleared off the line on 10 minutes. Frustrating half for Terry Westley and his side. They'll need to find a way to break to Seagulls down. 0-0

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Was going to ask about Jason Davis as I don't think the club released any information about him signing a contract extension, he's still listed on the DS section though on the Wikipedia page. Is Connor Pring still with the club?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Was going to ask about Jason Davis as I don't think the club released any information about him signing a contract extension, he's still listed on the DS section though on the Wikipedia page. Is Connor Pring still with the club?

Connor Pring left the club when his scholarship finished at the end of the 2014-15 season.

I believe Davis received a short-term extension up until Christmas as he had missed the whole of last season with injury.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here