Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Votes required for Christian Walton man of the Match urgently

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Unless there are only a small number of votes then he is going to need a lot of help

Why so urgent if he has won it 4 times? We love an underdog, that is why we are Brighton fans (apart from the JCLs)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Unless there are only a small number of votes then he is going to need a lot of help

Why so urgent if he has won it 4 times? We love an underdog, that is why we are Brighton fans (apart from the JCLs)

You are not playing the game. He has only a small number of votes. This is what we do on here.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just put him in the lead :angel:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Done (39%)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Maybe the club should do this on a home match day, rather than get some strange one's from the sponsors' :kiss:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
May I suggest that this is not right. Did any of us seen him play in the game? How do we know if he deserves MoM? How would we feel if fans of another club hijacked our MoM vote (if we had one)?

I guess it's Luton's fault for opening the vote to all, but it's equally wrong of us to vote.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He has gone up from 1% to 24% in half an hour. Keep voting. He will be worth more money for the Albion??

Or it could backfire on us. He gets all these unjustified MOM Awards. He comes back to us with a good reputation in match situations, which is what we sent him out on loan to do.

He then comes back and does well in training and we put him into the first team and he starts to cost us match after match by not being as good as his reputation.

Sorry but I won't be voting for him if I havn't seen the match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here