Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever seen the face of your dog (or other loved one) in a slice of ham?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just wondered. Doesn't have to be ham. Or a dog. Could be a slice of wholegrain toast featuring your late granny, or a lemon cheesecake containing an uncanny likeness of Terrence Trent D'Arby. Is this common?

Journalism, ladies & gentlemen. Journalism.

[tweet]780399575836262400[/tweet]

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I saw my brother's face in a pizza once. I should never have pushed his head in it, but he really p1ssed me off.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I must be blind I can see no likeness to the dog in the ham

Took me a while too. I thought it was one of those Magic Ham pictures.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Take your pick I guess!

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Manchester-United-Champions_2900117.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wayne Rooney was once described as "looking like a ham sandwich" which I can see.

The most accurate football/food lookalike analogy I've seen though was Steve McLaren when England manager. He looked like "a mouldy piece of pork pie left over from a poor quality wedding buffet". Can't remember where I read it but me and my mates referred to him as "mouldy" for years. It's still pretty accurate actually.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Steve Bruce was once said to resemble a "water-damaged pasty" which I thought was particularly descriptive.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php
attachment.php
:eek:
David Bellotti. . Ham head

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 302
  • bigpic.jpg
    bigpic.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Cannot recall the author but the use of "a knocked over or spilt trifle" for a part of a certain lady's anatomy still lingers in the chuckle memory. :D

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just wondered. Doesn't have to be ham. Or a dog. Could be a slice of wholegrain toast featuring your late granny, or a lemon cheesecake containing an uncanny likeness of Terrence Trent D'Arby. Is this common?

I would report the ******* to the RSPCA

He has obviously slapped the dog over the head with a slice of ham so hard that it has left an imprint on the ham. And instead of being fined for it, he gets notoriety in the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail I ask you, reporting on dog imprints on a slice of ham. Why am I not surprised at their oh so talentless lack of investigative journalism

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Simple tap-in for Hiney Art shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here