Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In praise of the exquisite Dunk long pass to Bruno

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anyone else a big fan of these? Dunk gets them right almost every time and with Bruno's skill in being able to kill the ball dead it's a joy to watch. Trouble is, Dunk only ever seems to do them in the first half.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dunk's quarterback-style pings are quite something.

Its like he learned them from Elphick. Turns out they were not aimless hoofs afterall, just a shame there was no Bruno on the receiving end!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
They are good but not as good as Bongs to AK using his weaker foot to set up the first goal.

Im not convinved at all it was anything other than a wild thrash clear with his wrong foot...lets be honest when has Bong even done a simple 10 yard pass with his right foot....?

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Im not convinved at all it was anything other than a wild thrash clear with his wrong foot...lets be honest when has Bong even done a simple 10 yard pass with his right foot....?

Last week when we beat Huddersfield. Bong to Murphy, to Murray and then to Knockaert.

Btw Knockaert and Bong are in the Football Championship team of the week.

[tweet]780418166887444480[/tweet]

Last edited:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Was it really a pass or just a good clearance

He definitely meant it ....

The best thing was everyone around me in the North held their breath as they thought he was going to try and shield it out and end up being dispossessed

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Anybody who thinks Bong meant to ping that ball on to Knockearts foot is clearly mad. He went to put his foot through it to get rid and shanked it right on to AK's boot.

Oh it was BensGrandad, carry on.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's one of my favourite things at the moment. Dunk looks up and BANG - the ball flies inexorably to Bruno.

Oh and Bong's was brilliant, and definitely planned as well. But it wasn't tactical was it. Dunk's clearly are.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Been a few tasty Stockdale to Bruno PINGS as well.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
He definitely meant it ....

The best thing was everyone around me in the North held their breath as they thought he was going to try and shield it out and end up being dispossessed

I thought he was going to do the obvious and shield it out, and I've got no doubt in my mind he meant the pass. Unfortunately Bong hasn't convinced a few on here he's getting back to his best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here