Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich have big injury problems

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Reading the local Ipswich paper it seems they have 9 injuries. Sound like the reverse of when they beat us at the Amex last season and we had injury problems.

What a shame for them. All we have to do is make it count and hopefully go top.:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Reading the local Ipswich paper it seems they have 9 injuries. Sound like the reverse of when they beat us at the Amex last season and we had injury problems.

What a shame for them. All we have to do is make it count and hopefully go top.:)

We'll cruise to a really easy win then - just like at Burton last week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With regard to going top, the trouble is that Huddersfield have an 'easy' game vs Rotherham, although Norwich don't play until the following night at Newcastle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
article-0-2051777500000578-72_634x356.jpg

I'll say. Tractor Boys been playing too much with their tools.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Is the Selhurst Special One fit for once? I've not seen him mentioned in many Ipswich reports lately, so am assuming that either he's injured (natch), or I missed that transfer to Real Madrid/ Barcelona (I forget which) during the last transfer window.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Is the Selhurst Special One fit for once? I've not seen him mentioned in many Ipswich reports lately, so am assuming that either he's injured (natch), or I missed that transfer to Real Madrid/ Barcelona (I forget which) during the last transfer window.

I believe he is back in training but won't be risked tomorrow......

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
NEVER an easy place to go. No easy task tomorrow night and anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park cause they have injuries is deluded.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I believe he is back in training but won't be risked tomorrow......

Good news. The Norwood Neymar would ruin us with his special skills.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
NEVER an easy place to go. No easy task tomorrow night and anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park cause they have injuries is deluded.

I don't think anyone is thinking it will be a walk in the park, but Hemed likes scoring there.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Or fall over quite a lot like the rest of the 'School of divers' do!

Did plenty of that at the MK away game last season, I recall.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Williams aside, them having a few players out by no means turns this into an easy game. Their replacements will be keen to impress.

Besides, when have you ever known a Mick McCarthy side roll over?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
St Johnny is bound to raise himself from the dead to spend tomorrow evening throwing himself on the floor against us.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Williams aside, them having a few players out by no means turns this into an easy game. Their replacements will be keen to impress.

Besides, when have you ever known a Mick McCarthy side roll over?

Nobody is suggesting an easy game but with 9 injuries it hasty be more winnable than up against a full strength squad. As Mick MCCarthy observed last season at the Amex when they beat us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here