Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tammy abraham

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Anyone think that chelsea might accept a bid in jan around the 12mil mark plus add ons? And failing that if its possible to get his loan contract at bristol terminated and us getting him for the remainder of the season? He looks a great prospect and would certainly tick a lot of boxes for us

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seeing as he is only 18 and has scored 7 in 9 in the league I highly doubt Chelsea would sell him, and why would he switch clubs when he's guaranteed to play every game at Bristol?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ironically had The Burker still be in charge of recruitment we probably would have got him this simmer.

Granted we wouldn't have singed:-

Kayal
Hemed
Murphy
Skalak
Duffy
Bong
&
Knockaert

But we may well have got Tammy, to bang in our goals in League 1.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Shrewd judges rate him far and away the best of all Chelsea's young loanees out there. Bristol City can't believe their luck picking him up. He is so talented, that £15m wouldn't buy him. Could be the difference between mid-table and a possible top six challenge.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not a hope of him being sold I would think and as for changing his loan, why on earth would they move him from somewhere where he's settled and playing?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We really should stop moaning about other clubs getting quality loanees from the PL. After all, we got James Wilson and Gary Gardner, didn't we?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was covering the match and Lee Johnson said "We'd love to keep him but we couldn't afford the 50 million." So that's your answer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we poach Bristol City's forwards recruitment staff? :wink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will say that Bristol City have done remarkably well in the short term to sell Kodija for silly money (although yes, he is a good player) and replace him with someone even better for a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here