Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So this is how QPR do it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I always wondered how clubs signed players, and now I know, now that the secret is out.
The whistleblowers at QPR have leaked it :tumble::tumble::tumble::shootself:shootself:shootself

And Ferdinand explained that manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink tells the club the type of player he wants and then has the chance to analyse the options presented to him.
He explained: “We’ll sit down with the manager and we’ll ask him what are you looking for? He’ll then say I’m looking for a holding type of midfield player who gets forward.
QPR's research into players has let them down in recent years with the likes of Jose Bosingwa causing ructions in the dressing room.

And Ferdinand revealed that Rs look into all sorts of information into the players' background before contract talks even open.

He revealed: “We don’t look just look at their playing ability, we try and find out about their private life. Are they married or are they single, and what kind of life do they lead?

Pardewesque :)

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ews/how-qpr-determine-whether-player-11909563

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here