Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Feel sorry for them. Watching them v Stains. Ground is SILENT. Can hear the players. Few empty seats. Maybe Big Ben was a better attraction today? Sad to see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I feel much more sorry for Leyton Orient having WHU just a stone's throw away.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I do have a soft spot for the West Ham of old, real football club with real fans trying to play the game the right way. Now they have just become all that is wrong with modern football (money grabbing opportunistic entertainment circus) with the worst of the old football days gone by (50 year old blokes who should know better by now). Fxxk 'em!

Have I just described myself in the above? :lol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I do have a soft spot for the West Ham of old, real football club with real fans trying to play the game the right way. Now they have just become all that is wrong with modern football (money grabbing opportunistic entertainment circus) with the worst of the old football days gone by (50 year old blokes who should know better by now). Fxxk 'em!

Have I just described myself in the above? :lol:

I didn't see snide Tory nasty piece of work so no you didn't

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I didn't see snide Tory nasty piece of work so no you didn't
I don't have any sympathy for them. Stitched up the taxpayer and as for the cowardly icf, pathetic bunch. They now have to play in a fake stadium that's a huge white elephant. I hope almost as much as I hope for palace, that they are relegated and don't win a single home game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't feel sorry for them. GOOD

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Feel sorry for them. Watching them v Stains. Ground is SILENT. Can hear the players. Few empty seats. Maybe Big Ben was a better attraction today? Sad to see.

Not sorry at all they have basically got a free new stadium and deserve nothing on the pitch. If they go down they go down no tears here

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here