Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag Accommodation

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
In a massive digression from football related threads...

I'm organising a stag for next year in Prague, and finding accommodation for 13 people (with single beds) in or around the Old Town, is turning my hair grey!

Anyone have any tips, or places they've used in the past? Apartments is preferable to Hotels.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not specific to Prague, but if it's apartments you want - have you tried Airbnb? Used it and found it great...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If you haven't been there before, 'nightclubs' in Prague are different to nightclubs here.
Never, ever, ever take a taxi off the street.

This pub is still going strong and it always had stag parties in from my trips to Prague and is always worth a visit - http://www.rockyoreillys.cz/

Their 'hints and tips' section has good advice on it too.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Not specific to Prague, but if it's apartments you want - have you tried Airbnb? Used it and found it great...

Yeah, I had a look before, found some good places but they all went pretty quick, also some of them on there are hostel's that say they're apartments, which isn't ideal either.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If you end up going down the hotel route, we stayed at the 'Evropa' right on Wenceslas Square, the 3 times we went there. Position wise, you couldn't get better.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Anywhere in the center will be more expensive. Prague is like a village, its really not that big. Hotels In Zizkov, Holosovice, Smichov will be 10 mins by tram (that run all night) Same really for most of the districts that surround the the city center. Its worth staying out of the center as restaurants are a hell of a lot cheaper, and so are drinks. Ive got no actual recommendations in particular, just to say, city center isnt far from anywhere really. I live in Zizkov, which is considered a bit on the rough side. It really isnt, but it is the main 'smoking' part of the city. Large beer in Zizkov is 30kc sometimes less, large beer in center 55kc and upwards. Czechs drink outside the center apart from a few places. Enjoy it!

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Anywhere in the center will be more expensive. Prague is like a village, its really not that big. Hotels In Zizkov, Holosovice, Smichov will be 10 mins by tram (that run all night) Same really for most of the districts that surround the the city center. Its worth staying out of the center as restaurants are a hell of a lot cheaper, and so are drinks. Ive got no actual recommendations in particular, just to say, city center isnt far from anywhere really. I live in Zizkov, which is considered a bit on the rough side. It really isnt, but it is the main 'smoking' part of the city. Large beer in Zizkov is 30kc sometimes less, large beer in center 55kc and upwards. Czechs drink outside the center apart from a few places. Enjoy it!

Thanks for the insider info! Really helpful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here