Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute Albion magazine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow! That looks pretty damn decent! Where can we pick up a print copy? Looks an excellent read for the train. Or more likely, the replacement bus service...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Wow! That looks pretty damn decent! Where can we pick up a print copy? Looks an excellent read for the train. Or more likely, the replacement bus service...

Thanks mate.

It'll be distributed around the centre of Brighton and Hove initially. In time, we'll spread it further out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Very nice..:bounce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Only downside I'd maybe hazard a guess at, is that the wholly admirable people behind the the handsome first (market test?) issue is that they've crammed so many Albion aspects into the first issue that they may struggle to maintain that level of Albion coverage for more than two or three issues without resorting to the flogged-to-death archives that fewer and fewer people are interested in anymore. Wishing them all good things tho, it deserves to succeed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Where can non Sussex based fans get hard copies? Looks very good and I like way it comprises of quality opinions, not just any old shite.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was going to bounce this but I can see it's been bounced! Great stuff, looking forward to getting a printed copy very soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here