Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on Beram Kayal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Someone said he said he was ok on Instagram

Today's Argus quotes CH as being cautiously optimistic for Tuesday, which historically means f all though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No point risking lingering injuries by playing on it again so soon. Just let him rest and play Norwood and Stephens. Marathon not a sprint.

Two more matches to get through, then he's got another fortnight off coming up anyway (another international soddin' break, I presume).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Two more matches to get through, then he's got another fortnight off coming up anyway (another international soddin' break, I presume).

If Kayal plays in the games against Ipswich and Wednesday I would imagine he'll be in the Israel squad and they will want him to report for duty to assess any injury themselves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It is, but it won't be time off if he is in the Israel squad again.

If Kayal plays in the games against Ipswich and Wednesday I would imagine he'll be in the Israel squad and they will want him to report for duty to assess any injury themselves.

Take him off with 20 minutes to go on Saturday, stick his leg in plaster!

Even if he goes, he may be unfit to play for Israel, whichever doctor examines him. Indeed, he may well actually be unfit if he's nursed a niggling injury through a couple of tough Championship matches..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I remember seeing a pic of AK's ankle after the first leg against SW and thought no way would he play second leg..got that wrong

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today's Argus quotes CH as being cautiously optimistic for Tuesday, which historically means f all though.
Historically that's meant the player was dead.

Fingers crossed he'll be back for the play off final. :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully he hasn't got the same disappear-without-trace-or-reference injury that Richie Towell has.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here