Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
gm-l229-3326729_613x460.jpg

Glenn Murray scores Albion's second.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:36 24th September 2016
by James Hilsum
Albion's striker highlighted the quality of the assists in yesterday's win.
It was right on the money and I just needed to get a little flick on it."
Glenn Murray
Glenn Murray praised the excellent quality of service he received, as his brace ensured Brighton & Hove Albion claimed a 2-0 victory over Barnsley yesterday.

The frontman broke the deadlock after being teed up by Beram Kayal to end a slick counter-attacking move, before nodding home from Jiri Skalak’s pin-point free-kick in the second half.He said, "It was a good day and it was another important three points.
“The first goal was a fantastic move and Beram’s vision in the box was brilliant; his pass was quality and I strode onto it. It was a great team goal.
“Again [second goal], it was about the quality of the delivery from [Jiri] Skalak; it was right on the money and I just needed to get a little flick on it.
“I think that second goal killed the game off.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The experienced forward led the plaudits for team-mate Anthony Knockaert, who caused the Barnsley defence plenty of problems throughout the 90 minutes.
“Anthony’s fantastic and just thrilling to watch; the more he does that for us, the better.
“As you can see from the stands, he’s a pleasure to watch and a pleasure to play for. The way he plays is frightening.
“As teams become more aware of him, they double up, which frees more space up for me. I think he can handle playing against two men too, which is a compliment to him.
“It’s great [moving up to third in the table], and we’ve just got to keep that momentum going week after week.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here