Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Norm and Zoe to split

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I feel a little bit sad about this, but it sounds like it's as amicable and positive as these things can be...

[tweet]779772539677597696[/tweet]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sad news - like them both.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As a random aside, one of the highlights of my NSC year is when Norman Cook replies to the automated "Happy Birthday" email he gets from NSC. Maybe he doesn't get them from about a zillion retailers like everyone else (or me, anyway).

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sad news but it's nice that it appears amicable. Nothing worse than seeing kids getting caught in the middle of a messy breakup. Good luck to them all moving forwards

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
That's a shame but a friendly divorce is generally better than an unfriendly marriage. IMHO of course. A conscious uncoupling beats an unconscious coupling......err.....better stop there I think.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As a random aside, one of the highlights of my NSC year is when Norman Cook replies to the automated "Happy Birthday" email he gets from NSC. Maybe he doesn't get them from about a zillion retailers like everyone else (or me, anyway).

I didn't get one last Monday and I'm sure I've been here longer than he has[emoji853]

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I feel a little bit sad about this, but it sounds like it's as amicable and positive as these things can be...

[tweet]779772539677597696[/tweet]

Sorry Bozza but who really gives a f**k? Just like Pitt and Jolie it's boring, in fact banal celebrity trivia at best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here