Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Les Coker from Eastenders is retiring there shorty

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't live there, but I went there once. Does that count?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I moved away from Worthing a few weeks ago because its the biggest toilet in Sussex.
Everywhere stinks of weed, drunks in the street, robberies, stabbings, every scumbag seems to know every other scumbag, dog shit all over the place......happy to have moved away, shame I work there so I have to travel back there every day.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Blimey this has been going on for such a long time now that they are finally round to worthing. How pioneering!

For worthing based readers, Her Tumpthumper is on about the Manchester Guardian, as you will know it as.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I moved away from Worthing a few weeks ago because its the biggest toilet in Sussex.
Everywhere stinks of weed, drunks in the street, robberies, stabbings, every scumbag seems to know every other scumbag, dog shit all over the place......happy to have moved away, shame I work there so I have to travel back there every day.

Dont move up North mate.... You will have a breakdown!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

May per chance we know where you went too?....awaits with curiosity

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Moved here 2 months ago. Enjoying it so far.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I live in Worthing. The seafront is a bit more peaceful than Brighton, though it looks the same. The roads are flat and easy to drive, unlike Brighton. The little London on the coast is not for me, but BHA are Worthing's favourite team from many here.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
May per chance we know where you went too?....awaits with curiosity

Back to good old Brighton.
I know some will say it's the same story wherever you live, but all the years I've lived in Brighton I've never had any trouble, I moved back to worthing and it was hassle everywhere.
I know some people love it in Worthing and maybe I have a slightly biased view because of the morons I've met there and the bad memories that dump holds, but I wouldn't move back even if the house was free for life.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Back to good old Brighton.
I know some will say it's the same story wherever you live, but all the years I've lived in Brighton I've never had any trouble, I moved back to worthing and it was hassle everywhere.
I know some people love it in Worthing and maybe I have a slightly biased view because of the morons I've met there and the bad memories that dump holds, but I wouldn't move back even if the house was free for life.

Had a feeling you might have said that,don't know why.....I would say it's a small town mentality though that said Worthing is no so small.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Since the rebirth of the Southern Pavilion Worthing has become the coolest venue on the Blues circuit. Especially for touring US acts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here