Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pearson be sacked??? (Breaking news: now suspended)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
To get those results from that team, you have to say you are dealing with an unusual talent!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
To get those results from that team, you have to say you are dealing with an unusual talent!

I think Pearson is a bit of a strange man (see the ostrich comment), but I don't think he's a bad manager, he did a good job at Leicester in similar circumstances, and was probably only sacked because of something that doesn't have a lot to do with (LOUD COUGH) the on pitch performances.

Anyway I think something isn't quite right at Derby at the moment. Not just him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ego County.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do they want to go up this season - I can't keep up with their aims...?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pearson's already adopted that aggressive/defensive thing for the media that he adopted at Leicester when the going got tough. Probably relays it to the players as well. Dead man walking.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ramstalk is interesting tonight. The consensus seems to be that he has a few more games to turn it round.

There is one joker though who thinks that Derby should be a mid-table Prem team occasionally challenging for Europe - I'll have what he's been drinking

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Give the poor guy a chance, he has one of the best squads in the division. They should give him till the end March and if they are still not playing the Derby way - sack him. League position is irrelevant.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Dour, but a manager with a proven track record.

However, with the players they've got, they should not be where they are. Something is wrong there and loaning out a proven goalscorer in Chris Martin is a bizarre decision.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Give the poor guy a chance, he has one of the best squads in the division. They should give him till the end March and if they are still not playing the Derby way - sack him. League position is irrelevant.

Best laugh so far this evening. I salute you. :bowdown::lolol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They've had an awful season. They should be pushing for promotion with their squad. Sacking Clement seems to have been a poor choice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here