Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday morning, sun is shining, it's a 3pm kick off at home.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm even contemplating shorts! Might be a bit chilly for that though. Think I'll take the hound out for a quick stroll to test it out.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Also a hint of autumn crispness in the air, we're playing a proper English team whose players are probably all ex-miners and blue passports and grammar schools are back on agenda. It's like if Nigel Farage designed football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice feeling, innit?

:albion2:
I'm not sure if this is a HB&B pisstake or not - the title promised so much!

Lovely sunny day here in BN21. I've just seen a random man in a tracksuit with initials on (like 95% of county league sides have & 50% of park football teams but I'm blissfully unaware of this) and I am looking forward to enteering (sp) the 1901 club. I will probably order sum (sp) drinks what will taste nice (Gr) in the 1901 club too. And my seat is locateded (sp) in the 1901 club.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
My app tells me its going to peak at 21c at 15:00 with a 16mph southerly breeze. No jacket for me today!
I respect your decision.

If I get warm. I'll just hang like this.

4249017-happy-young-businessman-stands-with-his-jacket-over-his-shoulder.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm even contemplating shorts! Might be a bit chilly for that though. Think I'll take the hound out for a quick stroll to test it out.

Same with me on shorts, yes or no ?

But going out for meal afterwards in town..........

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Same with me on shorts, yes or no ?

But going out for meal afterwards in town..........

Hmmm,temps will dip after sunset,not the warmest today,me personally would go trousers...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just back from dog walking in shorts. It's lovely out there. Staying in shorts today methinks.

shorts.JPG

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Absolutely bloody heart breaking. My daughter is attending the University of Sussex open day. Because of Southern Trains refusal to let on whether or not trains would exist I have just had to drive her down there and drop her off. Then I've had to stampede back up here to leave for work. Work! Of all things to have to miss a glorious Saturday afternoon kick off for. Disgusting! Possibly the most tempted I have ever been to throw a sickie.

Poor kid can't even get to the match herself, as her lift back home could only be during game time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Absolutely bloody heart breaking. My daughter is attending the University of Sussex open day. Because of Southern Trains refusal to let on whether or not trains would exist I have just had to drive her down there and drop her off. Then I've had to stampede back up here to leave for work. Work! Of all things to have to miss a glorious Saturday afternoon kick off for. Disgusting! Possibly the most tempted I have ever been to throw a sickie.

Poor kid can't even get to the match herself, as her lift back home could only be during game time.

Ah the Uni circuit, deposited the youngest at Lincoln last weekend and managed Burton away as well.

Will see him next Saturday at Wednesday away.

Handy all these footie games for meeting up

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm not sure if this is a HB&B pisstake or not - the title promised so much!

Lovely sunny day here in BN21. I've just seen a random man in a tracksuit with initials on (like 95% of county league sides have & 50% of park football teams but I'm blissfully unaware of this) and I am looking forward to enteering (sp) the 1901 club. I will probably order sum (sp) drinks what will taste nice (Gr) in the 1901 club too. And my seat is locateded (sp) in the 1901 club.

Do you wanna tell me how to get a mouthful of coffee off of my laptop screen now. Thanks a lot! freaking funny though,good effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here