A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
toffefinger.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Strawberry cream followed by orange cream.

Deffo too many toffees, but the 'penny' should be getting the axe.
But as I'm a fan of most things honeycomb I have to say I'm broadly in favour of the decision.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strawberry cream followed by orange cream.

Deffo too many toffees, but the 'penny' should be getting the axe.
But as I'm a fan of most things honeycomb I have to say I'm broadly in favour of the decision.

The exact opposite for me as I do not think there are enough toffee/ caramel ones in the boxes and too many creams . Have they reduced the weight of the boxes again this year rather than increase the price. I actually prefer Sainsburys own assortment and will buy a couple this year. I also like Celebrations

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Less a scandal and more a reason to celebrate, far too many sodding toffees otherwise.

I'll be happy as long as the strawberry cream remains untouched, if that goes then they'll be dead to me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I miss coffee creams. Loads of 'selections' seem to be getting rid of them. Luckily Thornton's do a dedicated bag. In their absence it's the purple caramel/hazelnut combo

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I miss coffee creams. Loads of 'selections' seem to be getting rid of them. Luckily Thornton's do a dedicated bag. In their absence it's the purple caramel/hazelnut combo

My Dad and I used to fight to get the coffee creams first.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My Dad and I used to fight to get the coffee creams first.

Me and my mother did the same, whilst my dad was grabbing anything with plain chocolate. Used to be great visiting my wife's family when we were young - they always had tins of Roses at Christmas, and they all HATED coffee creams. I'd arrive to find a nice pile of them waiting for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

In a similar vein to the long forgotten orange flavour Revel. Seems to have disappeared from every pack I have now :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here