Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He played several games for BHTFC a few years ago when he was at the Albion - came on I think a season's loan. Imagine Chappers (who manages BHTFC) was the factor here - good for Cox to stay match fit whilst he is unable to play league football due to being seemingly messed about at the end of the transfer window, and great for BHTFC to have his services for a few games. Works for everyone I think. Will be interested to see how he does - should make a real difference at Ryman level.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting. Do you happen to know if he's likely to go straight in?
I'd imagine so. Even if he is only 50% match fit he should be tearing up that league

I do believe Burgess Hill's regular (and outstanding) goalkeeper is unavailable for the next few games and possibly beyond though which may affect their chances

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd imagine so. Even if he is only 50% match fit he should be tearing up that league

I do believe Burgess Hill's regular (and outstanding) goalkeeper is unavailable for the next few games and possibly beyond though which may affect their chances

Cheers. Fingers crossed, the replacement keeper doesn't let me down. ��

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
They only avoided relegation last season because another club's ground didn't meet Ryman Prem requirements. Hope your investment was modest [emoji23][emoji23]

They are much stronger this year. Made some good signings this summer. Should finish mid table or above.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not in today's squad

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
They only avoided relegation last season because another club's ground didn't meet Ryman Prem requirements. Hope your investment was modest [emoji23][emoji23]

That club was Farnborough who's ground is well up to standard in fact it's probably good enough for Football league. They were relegated for non payment of about half a million to creditors.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here