Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Broadband

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Me and my gf have recently started renting our first flat together, and are looking into the best broadband deals. The best offers I've seen so far are with sky, but I've heard they aren't the most reliable company to be with.

Just wondered if anyone here has any recommendations?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm not going to recommend any provider because you will find good and bad stories about them all.

But I will give you this list of current deals that you can peruse at your leisure! http://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband-offers.html

That's also a very good independent broadband site as well!

Edit: Read this as well: With the new guidelines on broadband pricing due to come into effect in Autumn 2016 we now list the combined price of line rental and broadband for all the offers.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm not going to recommend any provider because you will find good and bad stories about them all.

But I will give you this list of current deals that you can peruse at your leisure! http://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband-offers.html

That's also a very good independent broadband site as well!

Edit: Read this as well: With the new guidelines on broadband pricing due to come into effect in Autumn 2016 we now list the combined price of line rental and broadband for all the offers.

I'd go along with that, they are all good until something goes wrong and then they're generally all crap

The Vodafone "no line rental" deal looks good, decent speeds and about half the price of others from what I can see. 18 month contract but that's not a dealbreaker at the prices they are offering

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here