Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing Tonight

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Who's your favourite? Louise Redknapp for that Albion photo shoot in the
late 90's? Surely it has to be.

A friend of mine asked me to ask btw - he's got one of those posters in his loft.

I don't watch it myself. :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC will be proclaiming yet once again that they have thrashed X Factor in tge viewing figures conveniently forgetting that most people like my wife watch BBC and record ITV then watch ITV after Strictly has finished missing out the adverts.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Naga Munchetty (and her fantasy lesbian sister Minjita)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
BBC will be proclaiming yet once again that they have thrashed X Factor in tge viewing figures conveniently forgetting that most people like my wife watch BBC and record ITV then watch ITV after Strictly has finished missing out the adverts.

They are not forgetting anything because initial viewing figures from BARB take into account people who record programs or watch them via catch-up services on the same night as the broadcast. The final viewing figures also take into account anyone who watches the show with a recording or catch-up services within 7 days of first broadcast.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like Strictly and don't have a favourite yet, except all the female professional dancers, worth it for them alone, the girl from South Africa with the big norks does my head in.
Seriously though, every week I am blown away by the band and singers they are incredibly good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to James and Ola in the Red tops the winner is already sorted it will be either Kevin Clifton or his wife Karen and their respective dance partners.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Ed Balls for the comedy element and Tameka as think she could be hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here