Cold Pizza sandwich?

Cold Pizza sandwich

• Can't beat it

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • yuk

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Never heard of it!

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Will try it and get back to you before I vote!

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
My Mrs thinks I am weird but it's normal......isn't it?

How is this "sandwich" formed?

Is it 2 slices of pizza placed together with topping side facing each other or a slice of pizza in between two slices of normal bread in which case it's bread inside bread with some cold topping to boot. You're just eating bread and bread.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How is this "sandwich" formed?

Is it 2 slices of pizza placed together with topping side facing each other or a slice of pizza in between two slices of normal bread in which is bread inside bread with some cold topping to boot. You're just eating bread and bread.

Cold Pizza between two pieces of bread. Yum yum

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Discovering cold pizza on a hungover morning is one of life's great things. Spectacular.

I've never considered sticking aforementioned pizza between two slices of bread though, and I'm struggling to think why I would.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Discovering cold pizza on a hungover morning is one of life's great things. Spectacular.

I've never considered sticking aforementioned pizza between two slices of bread though, and I'm struggling to think why I would.

This. Cold pizza is great, but it's about 98% bread, why do you want to add more bread into the occasion?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
As far as I'm concerned, if it fits between two slices of bread, then you can make a sandwich with it. I regularly eat steak and kidney pie sandwiches, crisp sandwiches etc., I won't eat anything sweet in bread though, we were forced to eat banana sandwiches when I was a kid, every Saturday for tea like clockwork, for years! Banana sandwiches are so wrong!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Asda actually sell a pizza sandwich . It consists of a pizza with a softer base , folded over . Tried and definitely not recommended .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Asda actually sell a pizza sandwich . It consists of a pizza with a softer base , folded over . Tried and definitely not recommended .

That's just how you eat a slice of pizza from a stall on the street in places like New York. It's clearly not a sandwich. Nor a calzone.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
cold pizza: yeah! put it in a sandwich: whats the point?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cold pizza should be grabbed from the fridge and first bite should be taken before you've even got your head out of the fridge. The rest should be consumed as you're walking about your house in your boxers, scratching your nuts.
Going to the effort of making it into a sandwich? Behave.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It brings to mind my unease with a) chip butties and b) chips in pitta. I remain to be convinced that anything particularly carb-laded deserves to be within two pieces of bread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here