Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest tv 6.30 to 9pm

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Albion Night. Does anyone watch this?

Tonight showing Albion v Huddersfield. I guess this is the coverage from Seagulls Player. Pretty dire commentary and camera coverage tbh.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There is a TV channel, free to view, dedicated to the City of Brighton and regularly showing the complete Albion games. No complaints from me!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks [MENTION=1575]whitelion[/MENTION], I read it too late last night to catch anything but the Knocky interview but I'll have a look next week. Is it only online?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Most people seem to watch Latest TV once and never again. Media is so plentiful and polarised these days. In time the standard will probably rise though. I know a few folk involved. From what I gather they are nearly all voluntary.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I mentioned this before. Most of the staff are unpaid but all the interviews they do have to be re-edited and sent to the BBC for use by them. In this modern age I guess this is the nearest to old school 'Hospital Radio' for getting on the ladder.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's all repeated 1.30 - 4am the following morning too if you miss it first time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here