Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
rosenior-l229-3321880_613x460.jpg

Liam Rosenior
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
13:51 22nd September 2016
by Adam Tighe
The experienced defender will be commentating on Saturday's game.
I am excited to give commentating a go and you never know where it could lead in the future."
Liam Rosenior
Liam Rosenior will be trying his hand at punditry this weekend, when he co-commentates on Seagulls Player HD during Brighton & Hove Albion’s clash with Barnsley.
Chris Hughton’s side take on the Tykes at the Amex in a 3pm kick-off on Saturday, and Albion’s currently side-lined defender will be picking up the mic to provide insight into the match.
Rosenior said of his introduction into commentary, “My desire to go into coaching when I hang up my boots is well documented, but I am excited to give commentating a go and you never know where it could lead in the future.
“My dad has done both management and TV work since retiring and going down the media route keeps you within the game, which is what I want, as I am very passionate about football and want to remain involved after playing.
“I am at the age where you need to have one eye looking towards life after football, but that doesn’t mean I am going anywhere just yet and I cannot wait to get back on the pitch as soon as possible.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

Rosenior is currently recovering from an operation after suffering an injury away at Reading in August. The popular defender joined the Seagulls in the summer of 2015, making over 30 appearances.
To listen to Liam’s first foray into punditry, subscribe to Seagulls Player HD and watch the exclusive multi-camera extended highlights of Albion’s game with Barnsley from midday on Sunday.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here