Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Never quite understood inhaling Nos.... I did it once as a teen at a festival and it makes you laugh for about a minute then feel like shit....

Having tried to get high on it several times & failed successfully I can confirm there are much better drugs out there

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Having turned down Ireland, when's he getting in the England squad? :flypig:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Having turned down Ireland, when's he getting in the England squad? :flypig:
I was just going to say something similar.

When he made that choice public it always had the possibility of making him seem a little foolish for maybe believing his own hype. Oh dear.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Quality player, and I believe he could one day make the England squad.. But it's all a little tiresome isn't it? Fantastically talented young footballer makes the headlines for off-field antics shocker. I wish someone could put their arm around him and show him his career will be over in the blink of an eye. He's one bad tackle from it all being over. Do you want to be remembered as a wasted talent or as one of the greats? For goodness sake just train like a Olympian and focus on your game - the partying is only fun in the short term and doesn't bring long term fulfilment.

If he takes the advise he could be a brilliant player for England, but it's a big if.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Having tried to get high on it several times & failed successfully I can confirm there are much better drugs out there

I was at a house party once and spent most of the night in a nice quiet room with my mates, as you do. Went to leave and popped into the living room and there were 8-10 people in there just asleep surrounded by what looked like hundreds of empty NOS canisters. Decided there and then it wasn't for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here