Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Offside. And tinpot.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Exactly what I thought - and said - on the night. If having a big opposition attacker standing three yards in front of you when no one else is near does not distract the keeper and influence his thinking, I don't know what would.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Didn't notice it at the time, but offside. Yellow card threat or not our players should have been in the refs ear, yo at least get him to speak to the linesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Without a doubt offside, in the keepers eyeline and could have potentially deflected the ball.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Stupid rule the interfering with play one. Was it Shankly that said if a player isn't interfering with play then what is he doing on the pitch?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Tell you what, if Stockdale was in goal certain posters would have been up in arms over his positioning and demanded him to be dropped

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tell you what, if Stockdale was in goal certain posters would have been up in arms over his positioning and demanded him to be dropped

But then that would have been the fourth time this season.

Anyway Stocko began to resemble his normal self against in the latter stages vs Huddersfield and continued the improved form vs Burton. Long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here