Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balkham to appear at Seagulls Over London

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Waste of time. Puppet for the force who dictate what he says / does.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What a sorry number you lot are. Dazza does a great job for the Albion and the "force" as the official liaison officer. Shame you feel it's right to belittle his position.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What a sorry number you lot are. Dazza does a great job for the Albion and the "force" as the official liaison officer. Shame you feel it's right to belittle his position.

I've read the opening post four times and could you please point out where [MENTION=25450]The Kid Frankie[/MENTION] is belittling anyone?
He's just talking about asking a question.???

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
He's a top lad and passionate about his job. He's also extremely good at it which is why he was elected by the fa to attend the Euros (mind you, from speaking with him, he didn't expect to be as busy as he was!)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I take it you're not drinking buddies?

Actually I think what he has done for the Albion and home match day experience is great.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair, as coppers go he's alright, he actually fought my corner after a bit of an altercation at Pompey a few years back, so I've always had a bit of respect for him since then.

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair, as coppers go he's alright, he actually fought my corner after a bit of an altercation at Pompey a few years back, so I've always had a bit of respect for him since then.
more than happy to stand up in court if it had gone the other way , keep it real
regards
DR

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't have a problem with him.But I don't see the point of him attending this meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Be an interesting evening, let's face it alcohol, tribalism and testosterone down the years makes for some decent stories!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/darren-balkham-seagulls-over-london-3318361.aspx

I really hope someone attending takes the opportunity to ask in person about the Civil FBO's served during the euros, and his opinion on whether the Civil FBO is an infringement on basic human rights.

His opinion is immaterial given that there is already case law in respect of FBO and Human Rights, see Gough v Chief Constable of Derbyshire [2002] EWCA Civ 351; [2002] Q.B. 1213 (CA (Civ Div))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here