Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV 10.40 Tonight

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Documentary on Admiral , the company that supposedly invented replica shirts , should be interesting especially if they show this gem :ohmy:

image.jpeg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Documentary on Admiral , the company that supposedly invented replica shirts , should be interesting especially if they show this gem :ohmy:

View attachment 78069
I love that shirt, it could only remind me more of growing up in the 70s if the middle section was orange (or green for a bit of 'Dalek Attack' action). Not that I saw Coventry much is just the lovely design, shorts and colour scheme :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm looking forward to the show, a friend of mine is making a small appearance in it.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The England 82 shirt by Admiral has always been my favourite.

mmi.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ahh, when football boots were football boots.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The first replica kits I can recall would have been around 1970 /71 when I had a Chelsea kit (oh the shame of it :blush::blush:), when they won the FA Cup and beat Real Madrid to win the Cup winners Cup. My only defence is that they were quite good (and glamourous) then, and my Grand-dad was apparently a fan.

Also everyone at school had to support a first division team. I didn't know Brighton & Hove even had a proper football team until I went to big school there.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

My first Albion kit I had when I was a kid was this one.
I didn't own any but I liked all the England Admiral kits.

The ' Got not got' book about football memrobilia has lots of photos of Admiral sportswear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here