Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusted of hove tonight!

The club let us down! The players lets us down And sadly the fans lets us down! Tonight we proved that our natural level is 3rd tier,ironically 40 years ago as a division 3 side we whacked a few top sides in this competition:moo: Probably my last visit to amex(where dreams come to die) We managed to take the tinpot cup in both hands tonight. I dedicate this post to the albion fan who was brought to tears in the bell after this disgusting farce of an attempted pretence of a competitive game tonight! Goodnight:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The club let us down! The players lets us down And sadly the fans lets us down! Tonight we proved that our natural level is 3rd tier,ironically 40 years ago as a division 3 side we whacked a few top sides in this competition:moo: Probably my last visit to amex(where dreams come to die) We managed to take the tinpot cup in both hands tonight. I dedicate this post to the albion fan who was brought to tears in the bell after this disgusting farce of an attempted pretence of a competitive game tonight! Goodnight:flounce::flounce::flounce:
What's it got to do with you?

el punal

Everything and everybody seems to let you down. Try to get over it and you'll feel a lot happier with life.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

You sir are a Bellend... Slagging the fans off when you don't bother going to games! I know it's a feeble attempt at a wind up but you are becoming the most tedious troll on this board. Can I suggest you **** Off!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Troll off you old fart.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
He has a point. Bit like a non-tryer in horse racing. Are we really trying our best to win this competition if not, don't bl**dy enter it. They are taking us all for a ride

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It was great ten coaches in the coach park got home early. If Reading draw Chelsea or Arsenal in the next round I'll be pissed off.
However if we tonk Barnsley on Saturday I'll would have forgot all about the game last night. Seagulls :albion2:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The OP has a point. Embarrassing performance. No effort or commitment except in flashes. The one outstanding Albion player was Elvis who looked dangerous every time he had the ball and won numerous free kicks. So what does the manager do? Subs him with 15 minutes to go! Our only potential match-winner taken off. Madness. The only possible reason could be that he was playing so well Hughton plans to start him on Saturday and therefore didn't want to risk him for 90 minutes. And as for the sponsors' man-of-the-match?? Baldock??? A travesty. Elvis was the only possible candidate.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

:fishing:
I'm a bit surprised anyone taking your post seriously. From what I've read you have been around a long time, will have seen considerably worse and won't be at all bothered by one bad result in the League cup ?

:fishing:
I'm a bit surprised anyone taking your post seriously. From what I've read you have been around a long time, will have seen considerably worse and won't be at all bothered by one bad result in the League cup ?

I can put up with rubbish if its the best we have and after 46 years have seen plenty,what really hurts is when we don't compete as a club,i understand we are not alone in the quest for sky money above all else but a shame the youngsters are missing the excitement of that once in a while cup run .Alot did not bother to turn up last night and the few that did seemed to accept defeat as some sort of victory,baffled:down:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I can put up with rubbish if its the best we have and after 46 years have seen plenty,what really hurts is when we don't compete as a club,i understand we are not alone in the quest for sky money above all else but a shame the youngsters are missing the excitement of that once in a while cup run .Alot did not bother to turn up last night and the few that did seemed to accept defeat as some sort of victory,baffled:down:

We played well at Burton though, I take it you weren't there!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here