Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday Player Retires

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Jeremy Helan is set to announce his retirement from football at the age of 24 to focus more on his religion ???

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Quick...If they get their phones out at their next game, they maybe able to turn his head. It worked with Lewis Dunk after all.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Religion... **** me who managed to talk a professional footballer into quiting at the age of 24 to focus on religion? This is why the world is ****ed. It should be banned altogether.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Religion... **** me who managed to talk a professional footballer into quiting at the age of 24 to focus on religion? This is why the world is ****ed. It should be banned altogether.

What he chooses to do with his life has precisely **** all to do with you. How is the choice he is making harming the world?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
What he chooses to do with his life has precisely **** all to do with you. How is the choice he is making harming the world?

Brainwashed, sounds like you have been too... plenty of virgins waiting after you have killed innocent people ����

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
NSC is by far the most religiously intolerant website I visit. Really offensive stuff at times.

To each his own, live and let live etc, please.

Thank you. As a Born Again Christian I find it hard to take remarks like that too. I have no problem with people who choose not to follow their God, but surely we should all be more tolerant of others?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I was christened, my kids are not and never will be. Religion is bollocks, fair play to those who chose to ignore evolution and believe that Adam bonked Eve in the garden etc. The earth is flat after all...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
His choice, obviously.
I find it odd though how many people have such a respect for religion. When I was growing up it was considered weird to be religious. Seems we have regressed a few hundred years.

There is a massive difference between having a faith and being religious!

But as you so rightly say, it is his decision.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Thank you. As a Born Again Christian I find it hard to take remarks like that too. I have no problem with people who choose not to follow their God, but surely we should all be more tolerant of others?

Come again? Do you seriously believe in that story? No disrespect to a fellow Brighton fan but come on?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I was christened, my kids are not and never will be. Religion is bollocks, fair play to those who chose to ignore evolution and believe that Adam bonked Eve in the garden etc. The earth is flat after all...

Oh dear oh dear, so people who have a faith think that the world is flat do they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here