Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

USA Bombed This Weekend

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nothing on here about the bombs in New York and New Jersey this weekend?

Attachments

• 14409518_1113443942096343_4519892769774485449_o.jpg
    14409518_1113443942096343_4519892769774485449_o.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 700

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Oh ffs it's all over the media. Nothing is being covered up. Perhaps people just can't be arsed to rehash the same arguments in yet another thread.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oh piss off with your scaremongering conspiracy theories. It's not like we don't realise there's a threat from isis inspired terrorism.

When did I post about "conspiracy theories"? I'm confused.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
NY Mayor said it's not terrorist linked. You say it is. Who should I believe? mmmmmm

Don't worry, when they find out it was a pissed off white marine you'll soon lose interest.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
USA bombed Syria during a ceasefire this weekend.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sure shoving a thread up on NSC will stop ISIS in its tracks immediately. It's certainly been effective so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NY Mayor said it's not terrorist linked. You say it is. Who should I believe? mmmmmm

Don't worry, when they find out it was a pissed off white marine you'll soon lose interest.

How clever you are...!

New York officials have identified naturalised US citizen Ahmed Khan Rahami from Afghanistan, as a suspect wanted for questioning.

The BBC have posted a photograph of him.....doesn't looked very white.......or like a marine.......or pissed...? But hey ho I,m sure you are right.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I'm a little confused by this, what other reasons are there for leaving bombs lying about the place, lunacy?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Keeping up your record of being hopelessly wrong,then.:lolol:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm a little confused by this, what other reasons are there for leaving bombs lying about the place, lunacy?

If you can be sure a certain person is going to be somewhere it's a good way of covering up a murder, or multiple murders even.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
According to CAN there were 136 mass shootings from January to June in the USA so far,I'm guessing (from memory of news reports) this is the 2nd one linked to IS IS, I'm not an Islamic apologist I just don't see why the hype about 2 out of 136 ,Islam is the most practiced religion in the world and the bigger picture is compared to the amount of Muslims to nut nut ratio it's 0.02 percent. Personally all religion is a joke and there's no way God exists but it doesn't make me fear or hate Muslims I have sympathy for everyone who gets their morality from an imaginary freind.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

They also originally told us that the 7/7 bombs were the result of an "electrical surge".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One thing I heard on the radio this morning, that does strike me as a bit odd, is that the Manhattan bomb detonated in a steel-enclosed, reinforced dumpster. Pretty good way of minimising casualties whilst still making a story...

I'm not suggesting any kind of conspiracy or whatever, just that it appears whoever did this didn't really seem that fussed about trying to kill anyone?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here