Anyone tried a Powerball 'Gyro' wrist exerciser?

0 Not allowed!
    I work on a computer most of the day and I'm starting to see really bad symptoms of RSI. I read online that strengthening the forearm muscles can help a little (among other things) and a few people have recommended the Powerball. Anyone on NSC tried one and would they recommend a purchase, or is it just another gimmick?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Rubbish post, deleted.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeerMan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I work on a computer most of the day and I'm starting to see really bad symptoms of RSI. I read online that strengthening the forearm muscles can help a little (among other things) and a few people have recommended the Powerball. Anyone on NSC tried one and would they recommend a purchase, or is it just another gimmick?
      I use these for my wrists when using keyboards a lot at work they do work for me
      My dr suggested trying them

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stress-Ball.../dp/B00HW37IYO
      I was surprised so many were confident pre-game and Brighton did exactly what they’ve done to us for the past few games but they actually bothered scoring this time. Hopefully this is the end of two up top when one of those forward is Carroll. It’s really impressive what Brighton have done since Hughton. It must be nice believing in a system and sticking with it. Basically what we had and lost under Rafa despite how pundits described it

0 Not allowed!
      Typing's for girls,get a real job.

Apart from that has a risk assessment been done on your role? Any needs should be highlighted and any help be met by your employer.
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”

ARE YOU THICK? It's etc not ect FFS
      Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Got a power ball for all over body ache?
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.
      Just Shut Up and Paddle Saladpack Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      I over-exercised my wrist as a teenager. Grew out of it, though.....