Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hunt-l229-3313080_613x460.jpg

Rob Hunt
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:57 18th September 2016
by James Hilsum
The full-back reflects on his league debut yesterday.
It was a great experience and I’m just delighted to have made my league debut after coming here when I was 15 or 16."
Rob Hunt
Rob Hunt was thrilled to make his Brighton & Hove Albion league debut in yesterday’s 1-0 win over Burton Albion at the Pirelli Stadium.

The 21-year-old full-back came on for the final 15 minutes against the Brewers, replacing Albion captain Bruno.He said, “It was a great experience and I’m just delighted to have made my league debut after coming here when I was 15 or 16. It was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
“Bruno is someone who plays every game week-in, week-out. He’s a top professional and it was a case of making sure I was ready if needed. I enjoyed it and it was great to get the win.
“I just kept it simple, played the ball and gave it to our wide players and our strikers.
“I made sure I defended well, but when I had the ball, I wanted to get some crosses in.
“I felt good and all the lads were very welcoming.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

Hunt explains he could not wish for two better defenders to learn from than Bruno and Liam Rosenior, with the duo constantly offering advice.“Both of them have got a huge amount of experience and I can’t ask for more than to have them here together.
“They both talk to me in training, and say few things about the way to defend and attack. They’re two great pros and hopefully I’ll keep learning from them.
*“All the players congratulated me after the game and were over the moon. We were just delighted to get the win - it couldn’t have been better.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here