Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Chitchat on TalkShite today, was that because of the new Chinese investment, Tony Pulis MIGHT be off, with his destination QPR!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Indeed. Apart from the **** load of money they get for being part of that Myth.

What has that got to do with anything?
My point is that these games are not selling out. Loads of empty seats at Man City too.
I'd bet money that if (hopefully when) we go up that we would sell out all 19 games.
Why aren't they then?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
My point is that these games are not selling out. Loads of empty seats at Man City too.
I'd bet money that if (hopefully when) we go up that we would sell out all 19 games.
Why aren't they then?

Not sure we would with being on the league a number years and the last two years with very tedious football.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Why aren't they then?

Because the Premier League is shite

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why aren't they then?

Not sure we would sell out against teams we have played recently such as Hull Burnley Watford etc especially if on Sky on a Friday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here