#### Highlights ####

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Great to see Skalak involved in our chances and key moments after a shakey start to the season. Great crosses / corners shown there and went down well for the pen :lol:
Apart from two corners today (the ones shown) all other set pieces were really naff and over hit.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
B9315775913Z.1_20150108102501_000_GD39K4LLI.1-0.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good win,great away turnout......looked a very soft penalty,but i would take it.....would be most unhappy if it was against us..

Just a mention for how pleasurable it was to turn up and park within 500 yards of the ground for free at 2pm and leave after the final whistle with no traffic problems.

Attendance 4,756

Jan 30, 2008
I think the only thing we'll ever agree on is the sartorial deficiencies of most other people. It's not difficult to dress properly.

Regards

LL

we cant have people turning up like tramps, they might be supporting the club but they're also representing SUSSEX, hate to think we're going down the same lines as Cornwall ,Devon,Somerset
regards
DR

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good to see Skalak looking more effective, couple of those crosses in the highlights are sublime, such nice technique.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Good to see Skalak looking more effective, couple of those crosses in the highlights are sublime, such nice technique.

Sadly, very much in the minority as most of our crosses and deadball set-pieces were truly awful. Over and over again, the ball sailed high and wide over men up in attacking positions. Dunk, Duffy, Murray and Hemed are all big and good headers of the ball but the service was scandalously poor. The only times we got it right, Dunk hit the bar and Duffy headed over when it looked easier to score.
Burton were a small team in stature and we really should have made them pay at set pieces.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sadly, very much in the minority as most of our crosses and deadball set-pieces were truly awful. Over and over again, the ball sailed high and wide over men up in attacking positions. Dunk, Duffy, Murray and Hemed are all big and good headers of the ball but the service was scandalously poor. The only times we got it right, Dunk hit the bar and Duffy headed over when it looked easier to score.
Burton were a small team in stature and we really should have made them pay at set pieces.

Fair enough, will always defer to someone who is actually at the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here