Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone got a quick fix for why they don't work on iPad ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great to see Skalak involved in our chances and key moments after a shakey start to the season. Great crosses / corners shown there and went down well for the pen :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It doesn't last very long - clearly there weren't that many highlights worth showing.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I did think that Skalak went down as if hit by a sniper bullet. Not sure if it was a foul or not. Well played.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did think that Skalak went down as if hit by a sniper bullet. Not sure if it was a foul or not. Well played.

It didn't look as if it was a foul to me as well as a theatrical dive. Very questionable but we have the win.

Agree with you both but interesting there didn't seem any protests from the Burton players in that short clip...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also watch the fella in red boots' reaction - pretty much head to hands before ref gives that pen - suggests it was (although theatrical) Another small point - 4 Burton players encroaching as Hemed hits it - their number 2 and Murray are almost level with the ball when he kicks it - shocking!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What makes me think that it was a penalty is that Skalak was put clean through on goal and would probably have been able to score himself if he hadn't been pushed.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It doesn't last very long - clearly there weren't that many highlights worth showing.

We had numerous tame/should have done better shots plus Duffy missed a sitter, heading over from about 4 yards perhaps the sky video compilation editor was a relative.

:shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good win,great away turnout......looked a very soft penalty,but i would take it.....would be most unhappy if it was against us..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here