attachment.php

:eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-17-09-54-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-17-09-54-54.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 2,971

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
They forgot to book a coach. No they didn't phone. We had to phone them. They're usually pretty good but not today.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Yes. Some have gone home and some are driving up to Burton.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Forgot to book a coach after taking all the money. Hmmmm sounds as good as the catering shambles

This is clearly very disappointing for those affected, but from my experience Seagull Travel are a decent operation who try very hard to go above and beyond with all they do.

It's somewhat ironic that only yesterday on one of the Seagull Travel threads, I was going to say that I'd not seen a single complaint about them in the 5 years they have been operating having made, I imagine, hundreds of thousands of journeys for Albion fans.

Even the best companies can make mistakes, unfortunately, and their measure is how they deal with those impacted. Checking twitter they seem to be reimbursing people for rail/car travel to Burton today as well as offering a free journey to another away game. Those who can't make alternative arrangements will have their match ticket expense refunded. I'm not sure they can do much more than that, and I'm sure they'll take a lesson from this to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I hope those who have been hit by this are able to get to the game.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Trouble is if people didn't have the cash or can't afford the train fare and wait for a reimbursement then they won't be able to go, I feel sorry for all those whose day has been ruined.
And not everyone is mobile enough to use multiple trains. Many people choose the coach for the door to door service.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If I was told to take a train trip at 8.30 and claim the money back I'd think Christmas had come. Straight to the offy, a few tinnies and there by one.

That said, it's a shame for those who might struggle.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They forgot to book the ****ing coach!!!!!

They must have booked thousands of coaches for Albion fans over the last 5 years. Mistakes happen. Of course people who miss the game will be disappointed, and rightly so.

I just wouldn't be looking to hang a company out to dry that seem to have done such a fantastic job to date. I would imagine they are mortified about this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here