Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Japan has a worrying number of virgins, government finds

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There was something about this on tv a while ago. The tradition of women giving up work once they get married has a lot to do with it as there are fewer men who can afford to support a family on one income and more women who want to be able to continue with their careers. It filters down so that even the idea of having a relationship becomes pointless if it's not going to lead to anything long term. There's a whole generation who in general would rather play games on their phones than have anything to do with the opposite sex.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Don't worry Japan. Agent Wellesley, also know as 'The Love Machine' is on his way. I'll sort this problem out in no time. Just one look at my red satin underpants.......

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
don't worry japan. Agent wellesley, also know as 'the love machine' is on his way. I'll sort this problem out in no time. Just one look at my black leather underpants.......

ftfy

2-5049-alan-partridge-for-thirtynumbthing.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Where're my keys, I can't find my f@cking keys! Can someone let them know I might be late.....

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sounds like the Japanese are going the same way as the giant panda. Might have to start a breeding program to save them.

Breeding with unwilling pandas is dangerous. That's probably why so many of them have a black eye.

Admittedly the panda's 'eats shoots and leaves' approach doesn't help much either.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If they put down their frigging cameras, and spent less time photographing everything, they might realise there are other things in life!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This thread made the Mrs laugh until she saw a flight booking site sitting on my tool bar waiting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here