Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Not seen any other posts on here and apologies if i have missed it , but did anyone see Question Time last night .? Best one for a long time .

Alastair Campbell having a right old ding dong with John McDonell (spelling ) .It started off with Campbell giving his speech with his normal passive thumb over clenched fist waving, as per most politicians , and then turned into full blown aggressive finger pointing at Mcdonut and both having a go at each other, The rest of the panel almost pizzing themselves with laughter at two so called party members fighting over their party . . Showed up massive split in party with MCdonut accusing Campbell and Blair of losing 5 Mill voters and Campbell saying that they would never win an election in their present format ,

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Anna Soubry was, as usual, a complete disgrace. An unprovoked personal attack, followed by 5 minutes later saying she doesn't do personal attacks.

She was called out on this by a member of the audience and then all of a sudden went very quiet.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Anna Soubry was, as usual, a complete disgrace. An unprovoked personal attack, followed by 5 minutes later saying she doesn't do personal attacks.

She was called out on this by a member of the audience and then all of a sudden went very quiet.

Someone who is being investigated for election fraud should have the decency to keep their mouth shut not attack a decent and honourable MP like John McDonnell

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Showed up massive split in party with MCdonut accusing Campbell and Blair of losing 5 Mill voters and Campbell saying that they would never win an election in their present format ,

Probably both just about right then.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I watched it last night. Campbell was actually very good and that Quentin tit from the Mail was (unsurprisingly) appalling. The arguing made it rather entertaining too. I think Campbell won vs McDonnell.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

Agreed

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Quite a falling out but looked like an Honesty v Spin battle the winner is judged by which way you individually see politics. Personally I think the spin aka Cameruin or Blair is on the wane.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
John McDonnell can't keep using that "I was only joking" line as his get out of jail free card surely?

The financial crash was a good thing for undermining the country - I was joking.
We should kneecap Labour councillors opposed to the IRA - I was joking.
Chairman Mao quotes - I was joking.
Thatcher should be assassinated - I was joking.
Labour MPs are f*cking useless - I was joking.
Female Tory Minister should be lynched - I was joking.
I'm honest with you, I'm a Marxist - I was joking.

Even if you don't like Soubry or what she stands for, she was bloody well right about what she said. He is a nasty piece of work, he's an IRA-loving, Trotskyite bully who openly admits to using the Labour Party as a means to an end for himself. If, God forbid, his sort ever came to power then you would only have to look at Venezuela to see where this country would end up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here