Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motor Yacht A - OLIGARCH INTEREST THREAD - off brighton

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Wowsers. I can see that from my office window in Seaford.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Much of the interior design was completed by Aleksandra Melnichenko who, as the owner's new wife, battled with designer Starck over features commissioned when her husband was still a bachelor

:lolol:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Had been moored next to HMS Belfast for a while. Believe its up for sale if anyone has any spare change lying around.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wonder what first attracted the former model and pop singer to the Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko?
I wonder what bachelor tastes he has that she made go away. I guess the lap dance bar had to go - although it doesn't say if the secret nookie room was scrapped or not.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Looked like it was off Saltdean earlier and although it is quite striking, it doesnt have the sleek luxury look of earlier super yacht models, to me its a bit like 'Old Mother Hubbards' boot floating in the water.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

They went for lunch in the marina via a DINGHY

When my brother was an officer and a gentleman in the Royal Navy, he spent a period of time in command of a fisheries protection vessel that had to sail from its base in Scotland to Portsmouth. He arranged to have lunch with me at Brighton Marina. I was really impressed with the quality of service that was offered to me by the Marina authorities as I waited for my brother to be delivered to shore in a small boat crewed by a couple of matelots. HMS Whatever-It-Was anchored up outside the Marina, while we ate in the Harvester, presumably to avoid Brighton's notorious parking charges.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't know if it's still there, but when I worked at Canary Wharf earlier in the year, Frank Lowry's yacht Ilona could be seen docked at West India Dock.

https://isleofdogslife.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/super-yacht-ilona-arrives-in-west-india-dock/

dscn1598.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here