1.4 MB · Views: 1,263
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,363
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,363

el punal

That's incredible! It does make you appreciate what Tony Bloom and others have done to ensure that we have a top notch home, and one to be justifiably proud of.

On other point, on the way to the Huddersfield the discussion turned to "What if we had stayed at the Goldstone?". My feeling? A cobbled together all seater stadium with a capacity of maybe 17,000 or so, similar or worse than Fratton Park.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That's incredible! It does make you appreciate what Tony Bloom and others have done to ensure that we have a top notch home, and one to be justifiably proud of.

On other point, on the way to the Huddersfield the discussion turned to "What if we had stayed at the Goldstone?". My feeling? A cobbled together all seater stadium with a capacity of maybe 17,000 or so, similar or worse than Fratton Park.

The Withdean, as the same as the Goldstone were and are legendary in Albion history, which I enjoyed immensely.
But the Amex is the future.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Love the stadium , the decor and plastic look of all the lounges makes for a unwelcoming soul less space and is gross imo , slap some magnolia on the walls lob in some chesterfields and siome nice 70s patterned carpet and a dartboard fgs :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here